Ottawa County is delighted to announce its tenth recipient of the Outstanding Customer Service Award.
Congratulations to Rachell Genesky from the County Clerk’s Office!
For the 2nd Quarter of 2016, 15 employees were nominated for an Outstanding Customer Service Award, some were nominated multiple times. Nominees for the Outstanding Customer Service Award were:
- Esther Arizola, Ottawa County Department of Public Health
- Macy Barcheski, Fiscal Services
- Anna Bednarek, Community Mental Health
- Brad Bordewyk, Ottawa County Department of Public Health
- Laura Deal, Friend of the Court
- Richard DeWitt, Facilities Maintenance
- Jocelyn Garris, Human Resources
- Elizabeth Lange, County Clerk/Register of Deeds Office
- Jonathan Marin, Treasurer’s Office
- David Miller, Ottawa County Department of Public Health
- Terry Sands, County Clerk/Register of Deeds Office
- Doug Sherman, Sheriff’s Office
- Chris Todd, Sheriff’s Office
- Jessica Voglewede, Ottawa County Department of Public Health
Congratulations to all of the nominees and keep-up the spectacular service! If you wish to nominate a co-worker or promote the program to residents, details are available at miOttawa.org. Nominations can come from both inside and outside the organization. Each quarter, the Customer Service Team will review all of the nominations and select the recipient of the Outstanding Customer Service Award.
More information about Rachell Genesky will be posted in a future article.
Congratulations again, Rachell!