As a government employee, you may be eligible for a discount on your mobile device service. Below are details on programs offered by Sprint and Verizon.
Ottawa County Employees get a discount with Sprint – JUST BECAUSE YOU WORK HERE! Sprint is excited to bring you a special opportunity to save 18% on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service plans… PLUS they will waive your activation fees. That’s like a work place HIGH FIVE! These savings are extended to both new and current Sprint customers.
How to become a HAPPY MONEY SAVER:
- Go to your nearest Sprint Location to hear all the details. https://sprint.com/storelocator
- Bring your proof of employment with you and give them this code: GLSMI_WCA_ZZZ
- Already have a Sprint account? https://sprint.com/verify
You may be eligible for exclusive employee discounts from Verizon Wireless. Register your line and take advantage of employee discounts on your monthly access, phones and accessories. To register your line for your employee discount, follow these simple steps:
- Go to verizonwireless.com/discounts.
- Enter your work email address and select “Check for Discounts.”
- You will immediately receive an email. Click the “Get Started” button in the email to continue the registration
- Click on the “Register Your Line” link in the “Existing Customers” section under “Enroll.”
Don’t have a work email address?
- Go to verizonwireless.com/discounts and click on the “I do not have a work email address” link.
- Complete the Discount Eligibility Form by entering your location into the fields provided to generate
a Register Your Line form.
- Click “Next” and print the form that appears.
- Attach a redacted copy of a government paystub (showing the name and address of the employee and the pay
period) and a government issued ID (such as a drivers license or other government issued proof of identity) to
the form and fax to the number listed at the top of the form. To ensure your request is processed without delay,
please complete all required information and make sure information is legible.
- Your information will be reviewed, and if approved, your discount will appear in 1–2 billing cycles.
Verizon Questions? Contact Michael Miller, GOVT ACCT EXEC, (231) 740-0447
Ottawa County is not in the business of selling or recommending cell phones or plans to its employees. We only provide this information as a courtesy to and for the benefit of those employees who may be interested in taking advantage of the offered discounts. Any purchases or agreements made as a result of this information are strictly between the employee and the wireless provider.