Headed for the sunshine? Or perhaps planning a staycation just outside of town this spring? Wherever you go, you’re covered for urgent care (in an urgent care center) and emergency care – anywhere, anytime. Here are some helpful tips if you or your family should need care while on your next vacation:
- If you have an emergency, call 911 or go the emergency room or an urgent care center.
- And if you become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home – around the country or worldwide – the Assist America coverage included with your Priority Health plan can help get you medical care, provide medical referrals, monitor evacuations, coordinate prescriptions and lost luggage assistance, a compassionate visit, care of minor children and even arrange your travel back home safely.
- Log into your account at priorityhealth.com and search travel to download a reference card to carry when you travel.
- Have a sinus infection, sore throat or other non-emergency and are thinking about urgent care? Get treated by a board-certified doctor through an online video chat or over the phone through a virtual visit.
- Log into your account at priorityhealth.com and search virtual visits to get registered in advance.
For more information, visit priorityhealth.com or call the Customer Service number listed on the back of your membership card.